How It Works
A Revolution In Hearing Protection
The Sert-A-Plug Earplug Applicators revolutionary technology transforms troublesome disposable soft foam earplugs into a great product by eliminating employee fingers from handling the earplug until removal.
Sert-A-Plug is a hands-free mechanical accuracy control tool that provides users with a unique solution to the well known problems associated with the unhealthy and inefficient method of finger rolling and fitting of disposable soft foam earplugs. Sert-A-Plug is a risk aversion safety product and is produced using earth friendly biodegradable materials.
“Workers have the right to maintain the same quality of hearing throughout their work shift…Protect their hearing or they will lose it!” John Johnson J3 Group CEO.
Sert-A-Plug: Your company’s best frontline defense against Noise Induced Hearing Loss, Standard Threshold Shifts and Ototoxins in the workplace…Period!
- Pull ear up and out with opposite hand.
- Insert tip into opening of the ear canal and align with ear canal and depress plunger.
- After earplug is fully inserted into ear canal …
- Remove from ear and repeat the procedure in other ear.
- Safe, healthier, more efficient.
- Provides a superior fitting experience.
- Eliminates hand contaminants such as dirt, oils, metals, and bacteria from entering users ear canals via earplug.
- See our Safety Memo for more information.