How It Works
A Revolutionary Tool For Hearing Protection
Sert-A-Plug technology transforms troublesome disposable soft foam earplug fittings into consistently reliable fittings by eliminating enduser fingers from earplug applications.
Sert-A-Plug is a reusable risk aversion safety tool compatible with most brands of foam earplugs.
Sert-A-Plug tools are Patented Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) much like safety glasses, respirators, and a good pair of work gloves, an item to be used through its life span.
Your best frontline tool for mitigating Noise Induced Hearing Loss, Standard Threshold Shifts and Ototoxins in the workplace!
- Pull ear up and out with opposite hand.
- Insert tip into opening of the ear canal and align with ear canal and depress plunger.
- After earplug is fully inserted into ear canal …
- Remove from ear and repeat the procedure in other ear.
- Safe, healthier, more efficient.
- Provides a superior fitting experience.
- Eliminates hand contaminants such as dirt, oils, metals, and bacteria from entering users ear canals via earplug.
- See our Safety Memo for more information.