How It Works
A Revolution In Hearing Protection
The Sert-A-Plug Earplug Applicators revolutionary technology transforms troublesome disposable soft foam earplugs into a great product by eliminating employee fingers from handling the earplug until removal.
Sert-A-Plug is a hands-free mechanical accuracy control system that provides users with a unique solution to the well known problems associated with the unhealthy and inefficient method of finger rolling and fitting of disposable soft foam earplugs. Sert-A-Plug is a risk aversion safety product and is produced using earth friendly biodegradable materials.
Sert-A-Plug: Your company’s best frontline defense against Noise Induced Hearing Loss, Standard Threshold Shifts and Ototoxins in the workplace…Period!
- Pull ear up and out with opposite hand.
- Insert tip into opening of the ear canal and align with ear canal and depress plunger.
- After earplug is fully inserted into ear canal …
- Remove from ear and repeat the procedure in other ear.
- Safe, healthier, more efficient.
- Provides a superior fitting experience.
- Eliminates hand contaminants such as dirt, oils, metals, and bacteria from entering users ear canals via earplug.
- See our Safety Memo for more information.